Chief Indulgence Officer
We make all-natural ice creams, sorbets, and sherbets from scratch in our downtown St. Catharines shop. With no preservatives or artificial ingredients in sight, each scoop is the product of hard work, happiness, local partnerships, and the finest ingredients we can find!
The Chief Indulgence Officer’s role is where the magic begins! Your attention to detail, diligence, and genuine love of creating heartwarming deliciousness is what keeps Hometown customers coming back to try new flavours and their favourites. Your role is to ensure that Hometown-quality products are consistently being created for presentation and sale in the front counter display cases. We are creating comforting treats that our guests enjoy because of the all-natural ingredients and hometown love that goes into each scoop.
- Ensuring ingredients are top-notch and Hometown approved;
- Preparing equipment for baking delicious ingredients that fill the shop with yummy aromas;
- Preparing and baking cookies and other all-natural ice cream ingredients such as our signature carrot cake, roasty-toasty marshmallows, caramelized bananas, and more;
- Decorating your delicious work with extravagant, mouthwatering treats and toppings;
- Taste testing your work to ensure it is Chief Indulgence Officer-approved;
- Help the Ice Cream Lady and Scooping staff when busy. This includes, but is not limited to: scooping and decorating ice cream with a smile, operating the cash register, and keeping the shop in tip top shape.
Start Date: August 1, with potential for earlier start.
Please drop off a resume in person to 142 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, or email resumes to email@example.com